Aguawing Ozone Laundry Systems
Aquawing is an eco-friendly alternative to traditional hot water washing.
Aquawing’s patented system allows laundries to clean and disinfect linen using mostly cold water, greatly reducing your consumption of natural gas. Aside from all the savings, your linens are cleaner, softer, and are projected to last longer due to cooler water and shortened cycles.
Our system is fully integrated and automatic, requiring no special training or procedures for your laundry staff to follow. It installs on any washer and enables facilities to operate a more efficient and environmentally responsible laundry system.
3 Big Advantages Of Ozone
- 99.999% Super Bug Kill Verified On Every Wash Cycle
- Laboratory Tested And Proven To Kill MRSA, C diff., Etc.
- CDC and CMS Approved
- Reduced Utility Costs
- Natural Gas – up to 85% Savings
- Water – as much as 30% Savings
- Increased Productivity
- Conserves Natural Gas
- Conserves Water
- Reduces Harsh Chemicals
- Reduces Carbon Foot Print
- Cleaner Waste Water
- Longer Linen Life
How Aquawing Ozone Works
- The system is compact and totally self-contained.
- Aquawing’s generator creates ozone directly from the air in the laundry room.
- Ozone does its best cleaning and disinfecting in Cold Water.
- Ozone is a natural oxidizer that attacks viruses, bacteria and soils.
- Ozone leaves behind no residual disinfectant in the water or linens.
- Aquawing’s Patented Variable Ozone automatically adjusts the amount of ozone that’s injected into the tub, ensuring that optimal, microbiologist recommended levels are achieved in the wash tub throughout every load.
- Aquawing has been tested by microbiologists and clinically validated to kill the super bugs, MRSA (staph), C. diff., and E. coli as well as numerous other viruses and bacteria.
- Linens last longer due to the gentle wash process with less exposure to heat and harsh chemicals.
Learn how this proven technology, with it’s eco-friendly innovations, can enable you to operate a more profitable and environmentally responsible laundry. Our trained consultants will evaluate your laundry’s unique requirements to provide you with an accurate comparison between your existing HOT water wash methods and Aquawing with its cool water disinfection capabilities.